About Julia G. Duke, P.A.
Establishing Resolutions to Family Law and Divorce Disputes
At the firm, we center our practice on the unique needs of our clients. Even though we focus primarily on family law, we understand that each situation offers new challenges to obtain positive resolutions. To develop effective legal strategies, we listen carefully and in detail to all the relevant aspects of each client's legal matter. And we tell it like it is - providing honest, straightforward legal advice. We will guide, educate and support you throughout the legal process. We want you to make the right decisions today because they will affect you and your family for years to come.
Extensive Legal Services in Family Law
At Julia G Duke, P.A., we handle a wide range of family law and divorce-related issues, including:
• Property division
• Child support
• Spousal support and alimony
• Child custody/time-sharing, formerly known as visitation
• Post-judgment modification
• Locating hidden assets
This firm is devoted to finding beneficial resolutions to complicated divorce and family matters. Throughout the Bay County legal community, our firm is recognized as strong advocates inside and outside the courtroom. Whether persuasive negotiation or aggressive litigation is required to resolve your case, we will protect your interests.
The Law Office of Julia Duke practices in the area of Marital and Family Law. We represent our clients in contested and uncontested civil controversies arising between family members.
Our focus includes:
• Divorce & Dissolution of Marriage
• Paternity Establishment & Paternity Disestablishment
• Child Custody & Parental Responsibility
• Time Sharing of Children & Visitation Rights
• Child Support
• Spousal Support & Alimony
• Property & Asset Division
• Same-Sex Separations & Divorces
• Contempt & Enforcement
• Modification of Orders & Judgments
• Juvenile Dependency
• Family Law Appeals
• Any other legal problem that may arise from familial relations